ICG is on the lookout for an experienced account planning and creative services professional to add to our OKC team.
We’re a full-service shop that tells big stories with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts. Here’s what we value:
Big work, big impact. Be kind. Give back. Stand for something. Be brave. Collaborate first. Take risks. Think strategically. Communicate clearly. Lead by example. Put others first. Be an advertising expert. Live passionately and positively.
Pay will be based on experience and include a generous benefits package. Learn more about us here.
The ideal addition to the team is:
- Strategic – has the ability to create and execute strategic plans for projects and all campaigns of various sizes.
- Knowledgeable – has a strong working knowledge of the advertising industry, as well as current market trends.
- Personable – approaches interacting with clients and working with teammates with a great attitude and serving others in mind.
- Experienced – specifically with advertising campaign planning, brand management and strategic creation, as well as experience in leading creative teams, giving feedback and communicating directly with clients.
- Self-sufficient – can handle time management, communication, and organization without being micro-managed.
- 3 years of professional planning experience within an agency, consultancy or in-house setting.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising, communications or PR
- Absolute rock-star at details
- Confident and clear communicator
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you. Stat.
Please send your best “hire me” pitch, cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We plan to fill this position immediately.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.