Are you an absolute rockstar at details, but also a confident and clear communicator? Do you have a plan to make a plan, and the gumption to execute said plan? Then grab your perfect resume from your neatly organized files and send it our way—stat!
We are currently in need of an experienced planning and account services pro to add to our team. We are a full-service shop that tells big stories with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts. Are you the next member of our team? Read on.
- Strategize, orchestrate and implement brand and campaign initiatives for multiple accounts of various sizes.
- Works in conjunction with the AE and client on planning across the account.
- The hub of information and the center of communication for all agency teams.
- Responsible for maintaining brand standards, adhering to and accomplishing stated client and internal goals and strengthening the partnership/team relationship during the process.
- Has a strong knowledge of and passion for the advertising industry.
- 2+ years of professional experience in an agency or in-house
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising, communications or PR
- Absolute rock-star at details
- Confident and clear communicator
Pay will be based on experience and includes a generous benefits package.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted shortly.
We plan to fill this position immediately.