ICG is on the lookout for an experienced accounting and finance professional to add to our OKC team.
We’re a full-service shop that tells big stories with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts. Here’s what we value:
Big work, big impact. Be kind. Give back. Stand for something. Be brave. Collaborate first. Take risks. Think strategically. Communicate clearly. Lead by example. Put others first. Live passionately and positively.
Pay will be based on experience and include a generous benefits package. Learn more about us here.
The ideal addition to the team is:
- Knowledgeable – knows finance and accounting like a boss.
- Creative – has a strong ability to problem solve.
- Personable – puts others first and communicates with a great attitude.
- Self-sufficient – handles time management, communication, and organization without being micro-managed.
- Undergraduate degree with 3 or more years of professional experience.
- Responsible for cash and risk management, reviewing and analyzing finances and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Monitor and handle the accounting operations of the company.
- General duties may include accounts payable and receivable, account reconciliation, financial reporting, payroll and benefit management & reconciliation, budgeting and tax preparation.
- Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you. Stat. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We plan to fill this position immediately. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.