Big work, big impact—that’s our motto. It means you don’t need to be huge to do big things.
Insight Creative Group (ICG to our friends) is looking for an experienced copywriter who can evoke laughs or tears one minute and inspire action the next. You’ll do a little bit of everything—branding, print, digital, social media copy and more. Sound like something you’d be into? Hit us up.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write strong communications across print, digital and social media. We’re talking ad copy, email marketing and SEO-friendly website content to name a few.
- Shift voice and tone as required by brand and audience
- Write toward a goal, with strategy, audience and brand voice in mind
- Review and proof copy before final production
- Develop and implement new processes to add more copywriting to our capabilities
- 3+ years writing experience at an agency, in-house or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and deliver strong concepts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with great time management skills
- Have a solid understanding of how art and copy work in various contexts (like how it would work on Facebook or on a Google search snippet or a brochure or on a billboard)
- A sense of humor, lol
- Must play well with others
Ready to apply? Show us what you got!
- Send us your best “hire me” pitch. Surprise and delight us.
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Provide a link to your online portfolio
Pay will be based on experience and include a generous benefits package.