Want to get your foot in the door at an agency whose top-notch work is only matched by their culture? Are your design chops sharp and your Photoshop skills on-point? Most importantly, do you have “the eye?”
ICG is looking for an awesome person to expand our creative team. We’re a full-service shop that tells big stories with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts based in the heart of OKC.
- Create graphics and graphic elements for use in print, social, web and video
- Work on multiple projects at various stages of completion at any given time
- Research, brainstorm and sketch to come up with new visual approaches for brands and campaigns
- Execute production-level design based on established strategy and visual direction
- Prepare files for production with proper format, dimensions, resolution and bleeds
- Collaborate with graphic designers, art directors, copywriters, planners and account executives
- Ensure visual consistency across client projects
- 1+ years of experience in an agency, in-house, internship or freelance setting
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign)
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
Pay will be based on experience and include a generous benefits package.
If you fit the bill, we want to meet you. Stat.
Send your portfolio, a cover letter and resume through the form below.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.