Do you look at social media as an opportunity far greater than selfies? Do you know what makes sense for tweet vs. a post, with the perfect hashtags? Do you want to boost your career by joining a team that’s organically growing and working toward the perfect algorithm (and know exactly what we mean)?
ICG is looking for an experienced social media master. We’re a full-service shop that tells big stories with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts based in the heart of OKC–and we’re growing. If you’re quick-witted, willing to put yourself out there for the perfect content, and can be as passionate about topics from flooring to roulette, then we want to be friends.
- Developing social media strategy across multiple clients
- Managing client social platforms and stewarding of our clients’ social reputations
- Working with account teams to understand overall client strategies and priorities
- Using research, data and industry best practices to develop content that achieves campaign objectives
- Managing team schedules to ensure that content calendars are executed
- Developing copy and working with creative team on the execution of campaigns
- Ability to run on-site content grabs through excellent people skills, creative thinking and problem solving
- Managing strong client relationship through effective and timely communication
- Placing, monitoring and reporting on social ad placements
- Working with the business development team on proposals and projects
- Working knowledge of content planning platforms such as Sprout, Hootsuite
- Experience in content tools such as Canva, Warble
- 3+ years of experience in an agency or in-house setting
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- A sense of humor, lol
Pay will be based on experience and include a generous benefits package.
If you fit the bill, we want to meet you. Stat.
Send us your cover letter and resume through the form below.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted shortly.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.