We’re opening a new position at ICG and we’re looking for someone to fill it. We’re on the hunt for someone with a creative background who knows the ins and outs of video production and how to make it run smoothly.
So can you coordinate video projects like a pro? Are you a master at bringing order and harmony to video shoots? Do you just basically love all things video? Then you should apply.
- Handle multiple projects of varying time and budget constraints
- Day to day planning, scheduling and coordination of video projects, from concept through post-production
- Track and report progress of projects
- Lead logistical meetings with creative team
- Develop and implement processes to increase efficiency
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors such as freelancers, talent, props, locations and other accommodations
- Act as a video producer on projects and campaigns
- Keep inventory of video and photography equipment
- Log footage from video shoots
- Ensure quality control
- Creative background, with understanding or hands-on experience in video/film production and animation projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Agency and/or film experience is a plus
- Experience with Quickbase is a bonus
- A sense of humor, lol
- Must play well with others
Pay will be based on experience and include a generous benefits package.