ICG is on the lookout for an experienced video specialist to add to our video team. We’re a full-service shop that tells big stories with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts based in the heart of OKC.
Can you make the perfect L-cut, animate a first-rate infographic or craft a shot with deep emotional resonance? Are your colors correct and your audio on point? If you have a combination of these serious video making skills and superb storytelling chops, we want to hear from you!
- Work with a team to develop concepts for video and audio projects.
- Work with internal and external producers, writers, and creative directors to develop scripts, design storyboards and create shot lists.
- Tell compelling visual stories through the art of cinematography, sound, shadows & lighting.
- Seamlessly assume the roles of DP, shooter, editor or motion designer on any given project
- Know all aspects of on-location video production including audio, camera, grip and electric.
- Prepare footage, create edits, color grade, sweeten audio, finalize and export for broadcast and digital.
- Animate high-impact motion graphics and create stunning special effects.
The Ideal Addition to the Team is:
- Creative – has the ability to create and execute video creative and production services for projects and campaigns of various sizes.
- Experienced – previous experience shooting and editing within the areas of advertising, branding, social media and video production
- Knowledgeable – has a strong working knowledge of the advertising industry, as well as current market trends.
- Personable – approaches working with teammates and presenting to clients with a great attitude and heart for serving others.
- Self-sufficient – can handle time management, communication, and organization without being micro-managed.
- Exceptional – always learning, improving and striving for the highest quality product delivered in a timely manner.
- Undergraduate degree in Film, Video, Broadcast Journalism or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere and After Effects
- Professional camera and shoot experience
- A passion for advertising, design and video
- Attention to detail
- Video portfolio – please send a link
Pay will be based on experience and include a generous benefits package.
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you. Stat.
Send your portfolio, a cover letter and resume through the form below.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.