ICG is looking for a detail-obsessed Account Executive to be our clients’ right hand person. This is a strategic idea person who knows their clients inside and out — with a knack for seeing what they need before they do. They’re just as comfortable managing budgets as they are motivating creatives.
A little about us. We are a full-service shop that tells big stories, with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts based in OKC.
Sound like shoes you wanna fill? Keep reading.
- Build, own, and strengthen the relationship between clients and ICG through a solution-oriented approach to business challenges.
- Discuss ideas and advertising strategies with clients, and assist them in developing new advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with the creative team to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, and help sell in creative work to clients.
- Understand existing contracts and scopes to make sure ICG is delivering on them.
- Develop project scopes for new projects and/or services, as needed.
- Manage and steward clients’ budget allocation.
- Work as a team with your Account Manager to manage your client’s projects and coordinate internal processes.
- Understand and research each of your client’s industries
- Have a mastery of each client’s budget, scope and timeline
- Present monthly, quarterly and annual strategic plans
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 3+ years relevant experience as an advertising account executive or related position.
- Excellent understanding of advertising methods and techniques.
- Superb oral and written presentation skills.
- Experience in writing case studies, white papers and proposal documents.
- Excellent ability to manage budgets on behalf of clients.
- Outstanding negotiation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- The ability to handle high pressure situations and stick to tight deadlines.
- An outgoing and pleasant personality.
- Ability to work as part of a team of creative staff members.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Location: Oklahoma City
- Salary: Pay will be based on experience and includes a generous benefits package.
How to Apply
Send us your best “hire me” pitch by filling out the form below. Surprise and delight us.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. We plan to fill this position immediately.