ICG is looking for an experienced account manager to add to our team — someone who’s just as comfortable with project management as they are client services. This person sits squarely in the driver’s seat of agency processes and executes brand and campaign initiatives with ease. And when it comes to client communication? Smooth as butter.
A little about us. We are a full-service shop that tells big stories, with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts based in OKC.
Are you the next member of our funky bunch?
- Effectively manage project budget/scopes, timelines, deliverables, status and resources
- Lead projects from start to finish — planning, scheduling, monitoring progress, coordinating resources, communicating with the team and clients
- Maintain the accuracy of project information, timelines and communication
- Work in partnership with an AE to strengthen client relationships
- Act with an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit, knowing when to adhere closely to process, and when to apply creative problem solving to help our teams succeed
- Anticipate client and internal team needs or roadblocks to ensure effective project execution
- Manage production process with outside vendors
- 3+ years of professional experience in an agency or in-house environment
- Passion for marketing and advertising
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a variety of clients and teams, and work under tight timelines
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Highly adaptable and able to quickly reprioritize based on client priorities and timelines
- Expertise in Asana or other project management software
Pay will be based on experience and includes a generous benefits package.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.