ICG is on the lookout for a video creative and production professional to add to our OKC video team. From capture through cut, this role requires creating powerful stories with the palette of color, light, sound & motion. Can you craft a shot with deep emotional resonance? Are your colors correct and your audio on point? If you have a combination of these serious video making skills and superb storytelling chops, we want to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate checks the box on the following:
- Creative – has the ability to create and execute video creative and production
- Experienced – previous experience shooting and editing
- Knowledgeable – has a strong working knowledge of the advertising industry, as well as current market and technology trends
- Self-sufficient – can handle time management, communication, and organization without being micro-managed
- Exceptional – always improving and striving for the highest quality product
We’re a full-service shop that tells big stories with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts based in the heart of OKC.
- Tell compelling visual stories through the art of cinematography:
- Develop the visual style of a project
- Determine lighting requirements on set
- Decide on the best camera angles and blocking for scenes
- Order and test lighting and camera equipment
- Control natural and artificial lighting setups
- Determine elements such as frame rate, aperture, filters, shutter angles, focus, depth of field and camera distance
- Monitor on set audio levels and quality
- Know all aspects of on location video production including audio, camera, grip & electric
- Supervise a production crew and direct camera movement
- Manage some editing and logging for post-production
- Prepare footage, create edits, color grade, sweeten audio, finalize and export for broadcast and digital
- Animate high impact motion graphics and create stunning special effects
- Create a fully packaged video using footage, music, SFX, graphics and anything else you have at your disposal
- Keep your project & files organized
- Manage multiple projects and/or tasks within given timelines
- Be a creative and logistical problem solver
- Continuously grow in creative and technical abilities
- Degree in film, art or photography is beneficial.
- A reel of visual work.
- Creative visual thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- First rate camera operating skills.
Position and Salary
- Full-time position
- Based in Oklahoma City, hybrid opportunities are available
- Salary based on experience
- Generous PTO and holiday time
- 401K matching
- Paid parental leave
- Longevity bonuses