ICG wants to enlist the help of a Freelance Graphic Designer/Production Artist to help service a single-client account. You will be our client’s go-to go-getter for all things design and production.
- Responsible for day-to-day production design for a single client
- Work quickly, accurately, and efficiently to handle multiple simultaneous public-facing and in-house projects
- Proficiently design eye-catching assets for print, digital and social media
- Create new designs for upcoming public-facing or in-house projects and promotions
- Create new or additional assets based on previously approved artwork
- Ensure print production files meet prepress and printing specifications, including trim size, bleeds, resolution, layers, file formats, file linking, etc.
- Ensure that digital production files meet web or platform specifications, including dimensions, resolution, file size, file formats, etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop in particular, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Flexibility within the job to ensure the best processes/systems for smooth completion of all projects
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- Position Type: Contract
- 1 month on-site in Oklahoma City,
- Remote work after training
- Paid Hourly