ICG is on the search for an amazing Office Coordinator. Someone who can bring positive energy and enthusiasm to daily agency life by serving as the first impression for clients and vendors alike. A person with a knack for administrative duties, making people feel welcome and coordinating office celebrations. And the phone voice? Best in the business.
Are you the next member of our growing team? Read on:
- Serve as the friendly first impression of the agency, answering incoming phone calls, welcoming visitors and directing them to the appropriate personnel or meeting space
- Prepare conference and meeting rooms for upcoming meetings and presentations with clients, vendors or guests
- Maintain upkeep and general appearance of office common areas: conference and meeting rooms, entrance, kitchen, hive and back studio
- Sign for and distributes deliveries from mail carrier services and vendors
- Handle all purchasing and inventory for office supplies, equipment and furniture
- Coordinate events such as team outings and employee celebrations
- Perform other administrative duties as necessary.
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive energy and ability to make others feel taken care of and at ease
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated and champion of cleanliness