ICG is looking for a project manager to add to our growing team — someone who’s hungry to cut their teeth in agency life and help make big work a reality with some of the most creative minds in OKC.
If breaking in a fresh planner fills your bucket, this job is for you. This person is energized by keeping projects organized, moving deadlines forward, and generally keeping the train on track. But this isn’t a sit-and-watch kind of role. You’ll get hands-on with some of Oklahoma’s biggest names and gain real career experience managing a team.
A little about us. We are a full-service shop that tells big stories, with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts based in OKC.
Are you the next member of our funky bunch?
- Efficiently moves projects from start to finish, with internal and external approvals along the way
- Works in partnership with the client team to understand overall campaign and project goals
- Maintains the accuracy of project information, timelines, and communication in our project management tool, Asana
- Schedules meetings, creates meeting agendas, and provides meeting recaps
- Acts with an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit, knowing when to stick closely to process and when to flex creative problem solving skills
- Gets ahead of client and internal needs to ensure projects go off without a hitch
- Manages production process with outside vendors from start to finish
- 1 year of professional experience, either in an agency or in-house environment, internship, or degrees in marketing, advertising, public relations and/or strategic communications
- Fiery passion for marketing and advertising
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks and work under tight timelines
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Highly adaptable and able to quickly reprioritize based on client priorities and timelines
- Knowledge of Asana or other project management software
Position and Salary
- Full-time position
- Based in Oklahoma City, hybrid opportunities available
- Salary based on experience
- Generous PTO and holiday time
- Immediate 401K match up to 4%
- Paid parental leave
- Tenure bonus