Ever been told you should be a NASCAR driver because you’re great at keeping things on track? Boy, do we have the job for you.
ICG is looking for an experienced project manager to add to our team — someone who’s just as comfortable with project management as they are client services. This person sits squarely in the driver’s seat of agency processes and executes brand and campaign initiatives with ease. And when it comes to client communication? Smooth as butter.
A little about us. We are a full-service shop that tells big stories, with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts based in OKC.
Are you the next member of our funky bunch? Read on.
- Manage projects from start to finish — planning, scheduling, monitoring progress, coordinating resources, communicating with the team and clients
- Act as the hub of information for your clients
- Work in partnership with an AE to strengthen client relationships through consistent communication and expectation management
- Base project decisions on a thorough understanding of agency creative and production processes
- Effectively manage project budget/scopes, timelines, deliverables, status and resources
- Maintain the accuracy of project information, timelines and communication
- Anticipate client and internal team needs or roadblocks to ensure effective project execution
- Manage production process with outside vendors
- Traffic campaign elements to external parties accurately and in a timely manner
- Participate in project debriefs to gain insights and improve processes
- Be a resourceful team player, always keeping in mind that our goal is to provide the highest level of service to our clients
- 4+ years of professional experience in an agency or in-house environment
- Passion for marketing and advertising
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a variety of clients and teams, and work under tight timelines
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Highly adaptable and able to quickly reprioritize based on client priorities and timelines
- Expertise in Asana and other project management software
- Experience in the tourism and government sectors are a bonus
Pay will be based on experience and includes a generous benefits package.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. We plan to fill this position immediately.