We are currently in need of a senior-level account manager to add to our team – someone to bring their project management savvy to the table, drive agency process and executing brand and campaign initiatives with ease. And when it comes to client interaction? The word finesse comes to mind.
We are a full-service shop that tells big stories with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts. Are you the next member of our team? Read on.
- Strategize, orchestrate and implement brand and campaign projects for multiple accounts of various sizes
- Drive the internal project management process, keeping projects and budgets on track and on time with stellar scheduling, big picture thinking and an analytical mind
- Be the hub of information and center of communication for all agency teams
- Work in conjunction with internal teams and clients on planning and development across the account
- Strengthen client partnerships and agency team relationships by ensuring that brand standards and goals are always met
- Regularly communicate with clients
- Juggle multiple schedules, deadlines, client workloads and communication styles
- Maintain a smooth and efficient client approval process
- Use your strong knowledge of and passion for the advertising industry in your day-to-day problem solving
- 4+ years of professional experience in an agency or in-house environment
- Experience in healthcare industry is a bonus
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- Project management skills and marketing & advertising knowledge
- Experience handling a variety of clients and teams
- Lover of details – your note-taking skills knows no bounds
- Concise and confident communicator
Pay will be based on experience and includes a generous benefits package.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. We plan to fill this position immediately.