When it comes to post-production, start to finish is your middle name. A weird one, but your middle name nonetheless. Spot on, huh? Maybe you’re the person for the job.
ICG is on the lookout for a multifaceted video editor to add to our OKC team. This isn’t a job for a one-trick pony, partner. We’re looking for the Swiss Army knife of post-production — you’re just as skilled at wrangling raw footage into a compelling documentary story as you are motion graphics and sweetening for a social video and everything in between.
A little about us. We’re a full-service shop that tells big stories, powered by a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts based in the heart of OKC.
Who You Are:
- Self-reliant problem solver.
- Fluent in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledgeable and confident in your skills.
- A creative talent who’s willing to hear some honest feedback.
- A true motion graphics artist. You can make particles appear out of thin air with the right software.
- Motivated to make every project the best it can be.
- Constantly learning new skills and software.
What You’ll Do:
- Edit various projects, ranging from quick social videos to commercials to long-form documentary style stories.
- Bring elements of video, audio and graphic design together to create one cohesive project.
- Work in tandem with copywriters, art directors and other video specialists.
- Switch from task to task at a moment’s notice. We’re talking high octane motion graphics one second, tear jerker the next.
- High level of knowledge in editing, motion graphics and design.
- Highly adaptable and able to find the right shape to complete the puzzle.
- Demonstrated background or degree in Film, Video, Broadcast Journalism or equivalent.
- Video portfolio — please send a link.
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you. Stat.
Please send your cover letter, portfolio and resume via the form below.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.