From capture through cut, a Video Specialist creates powerful stories with the palette of color, light, sound & motion. Are your mise-en-scène skills mind-blowing and your cinematography inspired? Are your L & J cuts seamless? Can you animate for effect? Craft a powerful dramatic narrative? If you have a combination of these serious video skills and superb storytelling chops, we want to hear from you!
ICG is on the lookout for an experienced video specialist to add to our video team. We’re a full-service shop that tells big stories with a close-knit team of strategic and creative advertising experts based in the heart of OKC.
- Work with a team to develop concepts for video and audio projects.
- Work with internal and external producers, writers and creative directors to develop scripts, design storyboards and create shot lists.
- Tell compelling visual stories through the art of cinematography.
- Seamlessly assume the roles of DP, shooter, editor or motion designer on projects.
- Handle any crew position needed on-set, including audio, camera, grip & electric.
- Prepare footage, create edits, color grade, sweeten audio, finalize and export for broadcast and digital.
- Animate high-impact motion graphics and create stunning visual effects.
The ideal addition to the team is:
- Creative – has the ability to create and execute video creative and production services for projects and campaigns of various sizes.
- Experienced – previous experience shooting and editing within the areas of advertising, branding, social media and video production.
- Knowledgeable – has a strong working knowledge of the advertising industry, as well as current market trends.
- Personable – approaches working with teammates and presenting to clients with a great attitude and a heart for serving others.
- Self-sufficient – can handle time management, communication and organization without being micromanaged.
- Exceptional – always learning, improving and striving for the highest quality product delivered in a timely manner.
- Undergraduate degree in Film, Video, Broadcast Journalism or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere and After Effects.
- Professional camera and shoot experience.
- A passion for advertising, design and video.
- Attention to detail.
- Video portfolio – please send a link.
Compensation will be based on experience and include a generous benefits package.
Got what it takes? Apply today!
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you. Stat. Send your best “hire me” pitch video, a link to your portfolio, a cover letter and resume through the form below.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.